Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

My Bros,.......





this poem is for these men
and all those who are serving our motherland without worrying about their lives & their family

You were my friend, you were hand,
without you I was missing my land.....

no one was for me, no one was for you,
you were the best I was liking you............

being an extra player u were collecting the ball,
now you are the player making the team as a whole.........

everyone think of their childhood & fun,
I think the day when you were in my AVON........

You were afraid of sea water ,
to show you I was jumping better..........

now I think why there is a change,
Why there is a life with different age...............

You are my brother,
You are my way..........


I know i cant go without you ,high.........
love you man...... love u BROs, love u

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...